Wednesday 9 April 2014

Female Muster Patrol Officer at Painting Agency

The March 2014 Free Miniature
Its been quite a week for work.  Actually insane level of busy for all of us here, you know why, no need to repeat it.  But on my short breaks I have been trawling the net looking for Ion Age miniatures and so on.  I found the above image on The Miniatures Page and realised it was one of our customers, a great chap I had assisted when one of his orders went missing.

Lovely paint work on the IMP07 Female Muster Patrol Officer which was the free in all orders miniature in March 2014.  Featured on the Painting Agency Blog run by Allison M.  You can read about it here.

In a previous post about the Zin Envoy I mentioned that I am thinking on the possibility of having the free miniatures availiable again for a limited time.  If you are interested email me or comment.  You can see that posting here.

As for Maligs, the madness will be limited to fifty packs of each of the codes.  My back will not take any more weight!

GBS

6 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to paint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a pleasure to feature it here. Keep up the good work. GBS

      Delete
  2. Hope you had an excellent time at Salute? The Malig Madness deal was excellent, and nice to put faces to the team :-) Ran out of time to come back so made another order now. Really impressed with your minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to put up a wee post on Salute soon but yes we had a good day. It was nice to meet you too. We had no Maligs left by the end of the day. We will get your new order out to you on Tuesday too. You make me smile, thanks for the kind words. We are doing what we love. GBS

      Delete